And I thought I was really do ok for me with my postings, or so I thought. And now here it is the next-to-last-day of August, 2013.
I guess I was so much busier than I thought I was:
My daughter and her love, Kawika came to visit in later August and I am one proud mama. She is growing or I ought to say ‘has’ grown into a remarkable young woman and she has found a mate for herself that is as wonderful and beautiful as she is.
I watered my gardens this way with such love and caring hoping they would show-off their finery just for these young lovers on their first road-trip out of Washington, and they did:
lots and lots of amazing sweet, nourishing rain-storms came and gave blessing to our part of the world. And we loved it….everyone, even those people that are use to complaining about the weather, were quiet in their verbal blessing of joy and bliss, and we got more rain:
A few years back the meadows of El Prado turned blue, but then they didn’t. Wildflowers come in waves of differences over the time of years. Does that make sense. Watching the patterns are so wonderful for me, the progression of times changing and growing.
I adore these wild flowers and they really didn’t bloom this year at all, (actually this was taken in July of 08) but I was missing them, because they come in waves as well. It all depends on rain, how much we get and when. What time of year it rains, plays a hugh part in what blooms and what doesn’t in that season.
Beautiful water flows freely with all the rain flowing everywhere.
I love this even slightly fuzzy, because it reminds me of all the big storms we’ve been having. I adore rain, thunder and no lightning storms. Actually I love the lightning too, but NOT this year, not here.
Lily’s are just incredible and I really had no idea until I grew these. And their fragrance is divine…….
I had to buy some, but I got them going, finally……
Fed a little squirrel, which we thought was a baby herself until we got home and uploaded the photos. what a cutie
the next morning she was gone (thank goodness)
My daughter and her mate were coming and having a bit of a few bumps in the road getting the final details together, so I got into the uplifting, think positive quote thing going on. I posted this on Facebook for her. and she made it and we got to meet Kawika. What a joyous way to spend August, 2013.
❦Peace n Abundance,
just click on the different photographs and they ought to take you to my different Etsy shops and even my two different FaceBook pages.
- Hay-making Part 1 (alvecotewood.wordpress.com)
- Wheatbelt, granite and wildflowers (agritapestry.wordpress.com)
- Where the Wildflowers Are (buckscountyplaybook.com)
- Happy Mothers Day!! (myfashioncents.com)
- Grow as the wildflowers grow! (suewestwood.wordpress.com)
- PM in austerity mode as he rejects luxury duty vehicles, bungalow, pilots, security guards, and protocol (thebhutanese.bt)
- ThrowBack Thursdays: Kawika Riley (princesdailyjournal.com)
- My Garden August 2013 (donkeywhispererfarm2010.wordpress.com)
- Little August Shower (carabensonphotography.wordpress.com)
- 12 Days of A Pioneer Christmas: Anna Urquhart (michelleule.com)