Posts Tagged ‘mystery’
Light, snow, crisp and cold
sweet, feathers, light and abundance
So I thanked him/her for posing so nicely for me…..
as wings can lift them away into the air
in the cold, cold brisk November air of shadows and light
sunlight shines and sparkles , starlight diamonds glowing
They seem to know these things…..
Hope all is well and happy and peaceful tonight. Don’t forget to look up to the sky all through the night as Venus is shining Super Bright in the south-west sky.
peace n abundance,
- Does a Cold, Snowy November Mean a Cold, Snowy Winter? (ericwfmj.com)
- Astrology Prediction : Negative Trend may Continue with Negative Opening (anoopastrosutra.com)
- Snowy owl recovering from wing amputation in Portland (wgme.com)
- Os teus poemas (34. Lay your sleeping head, my love – W. H. Auden) (ledernierjourblog.wordpress.com)
- Video: Denver Broncos practice in snowy weather (photos.denverpost.com)
- Huge meteor fireball fragments over Queensland, Australia, 27 November 2013 (sott.net)
- The Snowy Silence of The Woods (justinjms1988.wordpress.com)
I’m cleaning out my Mac laptop and am coming across some amazing photos I’ve taken in the past and never showed in public. Some really blow me away still…..
I love adding quotes and sayings,
sometimes……..just simple words,
and poems too, when I really get them………….
Little baby calves always call to me and this one was a few springs ago. But sometimes we need spring all year long, don’t cha think?
I call photographs like this one: A Drive-By Photo.
I have so much fun just holding my little Carl Zeiss lens Sony out the window as I’m driving. Like little instant, fun, unexpected, movies in still-motion Photographs.
love them when I find a gem amongst the fence posts, ugly bushes and road signs (yuck)……..
I took these next two out our back yard facing East, the first one was last Autumn and the second was this Fall:
well I better get back to cleaning out more photos.
As always if you see anything you would like a print of or a watercolor commissioned painting just contact me at new mexico mtn girl at hotmail and I’ll get it listed for you. I can also invoice you through your email.
Maybe you see something you would like but don’t know how to tell your family; you just leave it to me, my friend, and I will give a nice shout out with a few sweet hints and links involved and who knows what your loved-ones might leave you.
peace n abundance,
- SeArchiNg fOr LoVe♡♡ (beautifulyf.com)
- Sharon Montrose – Animals Photography (maggieoverbystudios.com)
- Zeiss-Tastic (intechnobabbles.wordpress.com)
- Personal statement Draft (tchadoak.wordpress.com)
yucca blossoms and the bluest sky behind hugh gigantic ‘natural’ clouds. The weather here in northern New Mexico is bright, sunshiny and beautiful.
I saw my local coyote girl out scoping out the yard and so I went out tracking her. She stood so close to my house and it gives me such a glorious feeling to know that she feels safe enough to be out and about on such a clear perfect day. We would never do her any harm and I love catching glimpses of her through the woods, such a mysterious creature to me.
was the bunny rabbit through here first or had the coyote sailed on by before the rabbit hopped along?
Just another glorious day in our little piece of heaven.
Hope your week is bright and sunshiny where-ever you are and thanks for stopping by.
peace n abundance,CheyAnne ❧
- Mr. Coyote Speaks his Mind (thesoledadcrucifixion.com)