These Iris were from last month and I’ve really been wanting to share them with you.
Iris’ to me are such an incredible flower. They don’t take much water, they can lay around out of the ground for seasons on end and still survive when you finally stick them in the ground. And the flowers are STUNNING. The fragrance they emit is so heavenly that I’m sure the clouds in heaven are floating on their magical aromas. They remind me of my Grandma Hogard and my father, her son.
And then yesterday morning, while out on my morning walk around the gardens I noticed my Peace Rose was beginning to really open up
So this is ‘some’ of what’s blooming in my yard. What’s in yours?
Hope your week is awesome
peace n abundance,
as always, any of my photography that you find in my streams can be shipped to you, so please let me know if you are interested in giclee prints.
my two Etsy shops are full of other amazing wonders as well:
- watercolor cosmos are where I’m at right now (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- hummingbirds on Fathers Day (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- Evening time is the best time (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- Finished Another Iris Painting! (czarsmom.wordpress.com)
- Mind Detox with Blue Iris Photo Meditation (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Paintings by Iris Grace (thenewisyou.wordpress.com)
- Decorate For Less With Lobelia (thisdivasaves.com)
- The sheer bliss of finding a lost iris (telegraph.co.uk)
- Heaven-scent: the best roses for your garden (telegraph.co.uk)
- A Bloomin’ Good Reason To Deadhead (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)