I went and did my grout-girl thing with my honey and I saw:
sweet little 2 day old, 5 day old and a month old lamb….
Down by the river where the cool water flows,
lived a little flock of sheep.
They were lucky enough to have little frisky, fun-lovin’, kick-up-your-heals and go-all-out lambs.
Such an amazing little gift of an early morning here in Taos, New Mexico.
- Lambing time! (highcountryromneysheep.wordpress.com)
- Feeding Bottle Babies (maddykwan.wordpress.com)
- Farmer springs into action to save lambs from the cold (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- The birthing of a lamb (lovetravelnamaste.com)
- Dales version of spring (jacksoninribblesdale.wordpress.com)
- Ardenwood celebrates a baby boom of lambs (sfgate.com)
Tags: animals, art, artwork, beautiful, CheyAnne Sexton, critters, Domestic sheep reproduction, farm, frisky lambs, fun, glow, grateful, lambs, light, Livestock, LOVE, morning, new mexico, orange, photographs, Photography, photoshop, pictures, purple, sheep, skippin' along, southwest, spring, springtime, stirring it up, stock photo, stock photography, sunshine, sweetness, taos new mexico, texture