Archive for the ‘giclee’ Category
driving home from the ski valley, these three indian ponies were right these, so I had to stop.
Just click the photo if you are interested in purchasing this photograph as an incredible giclee print.
I’ve been neglecting my blog, my art, my exercise too. I just cannot fit it all in. How do people who work 30- to 40 or more hours every single week get anything done’?
had to add ‘another white cosmos’, I’m going to get this into a canvas and send to my daughter and her mate for their new place.
I have been one busy Admin Girl, but it’s time to paint. If I can find my desk under the clutter before I lose interest again. Wish me painting.
peace n abundance,
p.s. SOLD a big print of ‘Sugar’ in the Apple Orchard Meadow’ 20×26
- Tips to Keeping Your Art Prints on Canvas For a Bed and Breakfast (daveyano576eflener1100.wordpress.com)
These Iris were from last month and I’ve really been wanting to share them with you.
Iris’ to me are such an incredible flower. They don’t take much water, they can lay around out of the ground for seasons on end and still survive when you finally stick them in the ground. And the flowers are STUNNING. The fragrance they emit is so heavenly that I’m sure the clouds in heaven are floating on their magical aromas. They remind me of my Grandma Hogard and my father, her son.
And then yesterday morning, while out on my morning walk around the gardens I noticed my Peace Rose was beginning to really open up
So this is ‘some’ of what’s blooming in my yard. What’s in yours?
Hope your week is awesome
peace n abundance,
as always, any of my photography that you find in my streams can be shipped to you, so please let me know if you are interested in giclee prints.
my two Etsy shops are full of other amazing wonders as well:
- watercolor cosmos are where I’m at right now (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- hummingbirds on Fathers Day (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- Evening time is the best time (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- Finished Another Iris Painting! (czarsmom.wordpress.com)
- Mind Detox with Blue Iris Photo Meditation (breastcanceryogablog.com)
- Paintings by Iris Grace (thenewisyou.wordpress.com)
- Decorate For Less With Lobelia (thisdivasaves.com)
- The sheer bliss of finding a lost iris (telegraph.co.uk)
- Heaven-scent: the best roses for your garden (telegraph.co.uk)
- A Bloomin’ Good Reason To Deadhead (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
This was my first attempt without drawing it out first. Plein air painting from my easy chair looking out into my garden. I did lay down some misket (I love that stuff). And my kinda first attempt at multi-petaled flowers too. Not so sure how to go about them. I really like a few of them tho, especially the one on the bottom right and how it’s hanging in the air. At least that’s how it looks me.
I went to youtube to do some research and found a great 2 part video that inspired me to finish when I got stuck.
Painting Flowers Loosely in watercolour part 2 of 2 by Peter Wood
I watched the number 2 part of this first and then went looking for number one. I love how he adds dabs and dabs of little bits of color to create depth and vibrance to his painting. And what an undertaking to paint such a garden as this. I want to try this now.
Painting Flowers Loosely in watercolour part 1 of 2 by Peter Wood
Here is my second much freer attempt:
This one I didn’t draw or even add misket too, which I am pretty proud of. I just started at the top and worked my way down. When white of the paper was there I created another flower or a bud. Now I’m off to try more.
Both originals are for sale and giclee prints upon request. If you click the picture it ought to take you straight to my Etsy store where you can purchase them. Let me know you found it here and I will pay for shipping.
Love hearing what you think or feel so please leave a comment.
Peace n Abundance,
- Wren House Watercolor (yvonnemucci.wordpress.com)
- Lavender Fields En plein air (lifeimitatesdoodles.wordpress.com)
- Watercolors of stones on the beach (hikingartist.com)
- Painting Flowers with Watercolors (animalcraft.com)
- Chill (carlachua.wordpress.com)
- Seize the moment. Do it now! (betweentheweeds.com)
- I’m Painting in the Rain! (artsyvalgal90.wordpress.com)
- Watercolor on Yupo (ojaivalleyartists.com)
- Watercolor Flowers (savysartillys.wordpress.com)