some little watercolors I created thinking of winter because well, it’s winter:
took this with the evening sun shining through it and it made it glow.
Here’s what it looks like without the back-light
not winter I know but hey I love painting trees.
And birds, I love me some birds. This little guy was inspired by a Field Sparrow that came to our feeders one day. And only one day, I haven’t seen it since. Must have been migrating through.
If you ever want to buy any of my art I will pay shipping to your place. Each picture ought to take you to the link to buy it and then I will reimburse your shipping costs, easy-peasy.
Have a beautiful and lovely day,
I would love to have you come and follow me:
WaterColours and Photography : http://www.cheyannesexton.etsy.com
New Mexico Photography and Pillows : http://www.newmexicomtngirl.etsy.com
Facebook Art Page : http://www.facebook.com/CheyAnnesWatercolors
Profile on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/people/newmexicomtngirl/
some of the other places I share, post and write about:
National Geographic: https://members.nationalgeographic.com/441512365985783/
- I’m not over Autumn yet…. (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- I love, lOVE, Love Photography (newmexicomtngirl.com)
- Watercolour fantasy (survivinghere.wordpress.com)
- Fifi Pen & Watercolour #stilldecember #fineart #pets #watercolour #art (sophiesabina.wordpress.com)
- watercolour portraits (truroartclub.wordpress.com)
- Winter Wonderland: Day 1 (pennyblackinc.wordpress.com)
- Handmade: Pinterest’s Top 7 Makers (tailwindapp.com)
- My Header Image (zeikinn.wordpress.com)
- How simple steps can help our bird population (scotsman.com)
- Ruby Throated Hummingbirds – Are feeders bad? (realestateinutila.wordpress.com)