My newest painting. I was so so sick this past week and all I did was sleep. I had to go back to work on Friday and that kicked my butt in gear. I have to stop being sick and get on with painting. I have 2013 goals. Haven’t written them down or anything, but I know what they are and the 1st one is easy:
little, big, hughe, it really doesn’t matter, just paint….so I am
I feel in love with this brilliant male peacock the very instant I saw him and asked Greg Prelich’s permission.
and I can’t wait to do more tomorrow. I think I will add more misket at this point to give it a more interesting dynamic and try to produce the feel of foreshortening. sometimes that can get me, but we’ll see. It will be beautiful what ever I do, just because I love what I do when I’m doing this. My honey says I get in ‘the zone’.
I think he is right,
peace n abundance,
- New winter landscape of trees and dove watercolor paintings at Between The Weeds Shop. (thepaintedcottagehome.com)
- “Watercolors are afraid of paper” (treegirly.com)
- New Inspiring Watercolor Paintings for the Soul. (betweentheweeds.com)
- Beyond the White (huldyful.wordpress.com)
- Fearless Peacock Painting (arealpe.wordpress.com)
- Amsterdam (savysartillys.wordpress.com)
- Peacock Inspiration Board (cardstore.com)
- Getting Comfortable with Watercolor (mwashburnart.wordpress.com)
- Tips on raising a baby peacock (jmgoyder.com)
- watercolor portrait – framing and hanging (fabricart.wordpress.com)